|Pentax Utility 4 Update and Download for Firmware and Software|
Pentax Utility 4 is a kind of SLR camera. This is a great camera performance for photography and capturing your special moments. This camera is possibly improved to boost its performance and capturing ability.
Operating SystemPentax 4 Utility 4 is a kind of camera that is working for three different operating systems. The operating systems are Windows XP (SP3 or later), Windows 7, and Windows Vista. Meanwhile, it is possible to connect for pentium D 3.0. Pentax Utility 4 is registered to be Pentax Camera Utility 4 Windows Updater. You have to update and install it on personal computer if you want to improve its performance. Download the updater file first on computer and then update it.
How to Update Pentax Utility 4
- Do you want to update pentax utility 4 camera? You have to concern on the ways on updating it in order to run well.
- Firstly, download and save the camera update file to the right folder on your computer hard disk
- After that, do double click on the downloaded file
- Then, run Windows Installer. Wait for a while until it starts.
- Follow some instructions of installation display
- Then, wait it for a while. When an installation process will be completed and a message is displayed, you should click “Finish”.
Main Changes of Pentax Utility 4 CameraThere are some main changes of Pentax Utility 4 camera. Those are added GPS information including latitude, altitude, photography direction, and longitude on the image and data panel. The next change is about updated image processing engine in this camera. It is able to reduce noise so that the image is clearer. It is also improved. If the images are saved to a folder, you should read and write a parameter data to make it stable. After that, it is corrected. As you disconnect external memory and set the file, the parameter setting is unable to hold.
Pentax Utility 4 Software DownloadFile Name: PENTAX Digital Camera Utility 4(Version 4.40) Windows Updater.
Registered Name: PBLU0440.exe (73,546Kbyte)
- OS: Windows XP (SP3 or later) / Windows Vista / Windows 7
- CPU: Pentium D 3.0GHz or higher (Intel Core 2 Duo processor 2.0GHz or higher recommended)
- Memory: 2.0GB or more (3.0GB or more recommended)
- Free disk space: 1GB or more (8GB or more recommended)
- Monitor: 1280x800 or more (1920x1200 or more recommended), Can be displayed 24bit full color