|Sony SLT A57 Camera Firmware and Software Download|
Sony SLT A57 is another camera item launched by Sony. It is similar to the other camera items in which it is possibly updated for firmware and software download. It can be updated for camera firmware and software version 1.04 providing several benefits such as providing the support for automatic compensation, improving auto focus, and continuous advance priority.
Operating System of Sony SLT A57 Camera Firmware and SoftwareAn updating process of Sony SLT A57 for camera firmware and software can work for computer. Mac OS X seems to be the only one and suitable operating system of this camera. If you want to update or transfer data, you should prioritize this operating system. If you want to update it, it needs to consider its version. If it has lower version, it needs to improve. The higher one is not necessary.
How to Check the Version of Sony SLT A57 CameraTo check the version of this camera, you should conduct some steps. Firstly, power on Sony Camera and press a button of Menu. On the Menu screen, you can take a choice of Setup. On the Setup screen, please choose Version. The firmware version will be displayed on computer LCD screen. You can determine it.
Software and Firmware Download Instructions for Computer
- Download dmg file for directory.
- Go to the downloaded directory in which the dmg file was downloaded. Then, take double click for this file. Don’t connect computer and camera yet.
- Put double click on an icon of firmware updater.
- Enter name and password on password screen.
- Take out memory card from Sony camera and turn on camera.
- On Setup screen, take a choice of USB connection and try to verify the chosen Mass Storage.
- Connect your Sony camera to computer with USB cable.
- On Firmware Update, click Next.
Sony SLT A57 Firmware Download
File Name: Update_SLTA57V104.dmg
File Size: 71.69 MB
File Version: 1.04
Release Date: 2/05/2013