|Samsung NX1 DSLR Camera Firmware and Software Update Download|
Samsung NX1 is one of favorite DSLR camera. This brings some great features embedded in this amazing camera. It is able to capture objects in low light satisfyingly. To improve its performance and features, you need to update its firmware and software update. The update is boosting the performance rapidly.
Operating System for Samsung NX1 DSLR CameraUpdate firmware and software of Samsung NX1 can be done to version 1.12. The update is overcoming appearing Bluetooth problem when it is paired camera to smartphone running Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Update process of Samsung NX1 DSLR camera can be connected to a personal computer or laptop that have been installed two operating systems. It is recommended to install Windows or Mac OS. Both systems are much recommended to update this camera.
Read More: Samsung NX1 Camera Firmware Update Version 1.41 | Samsung NX1 Firmware Version 1.41 Update
How to Update Samsung NX1 CameraWhen you want to update Samsung NX1 camera, you have to update overall firmware and software together with Samsung Camera Manager Application. It is a great camera with high expectations and features for capturing objects at any conditions. The updating process is available in the official Samsung page. There are some steps on how to update Samsung NX1 camera.
- Firstly, connect Samsung NX1 to computer or laptop with USB cable. Make sure that its battery has been full
- Format SD card to Samsung camera
- Go to Menu screen and take a choice of format
- Go to an official website of Samsung support for updating process
- Choose a link for Samsung NX1 camera firmware and software update
- You should enter and input ZIP file before updating it
- Click on the ZIP button and put double click for the extracted files
- After that, download firmware and software of Samsung NX1 and run it
- Wait it until the updating process is already completed.