|Samsung NX300 DSLR Camera Firmware and Software|
Samsung NX300 is a kind of DSLR camera and mirrorless camera. NX300 is a new camera from Samsung completed with great features. Some users especially notice that automatic focus is slow and not working to some SD cards. Fortunately, Samsung has released new version firmware.
Operating System for Samsung NX300Samsung NX300 can be improved by updating its firmware and software system. This camera is working for two operating systems, Windows and Macintosh Operating System. You can connect your camera to those systems.
How to Update Samsung NX300If you want to improve Samsung NX300 features and performance, you should conduct some following ways. What are the ways?
- Firstly, connect Samsung camera to USB charger and then charge camera battery full
- After that, format a SD card to Samsung camera by pressing Menu button
- Go to the setting menu screen and choose Format button. It is deleting all of your photos. So, you must copy it first.
- Then, connect it to USB cable to your personal computer or laptop. SD card appears on the camera menu to be a drive on your personal computer.
- After that, go to Samsung support site of Samsung NX300 camera.
- Enter a model number to find the proper update and download page for your updating process. It is important for the right version of update because it is available to some different versions
- Then, click Downloads and Firmware
- Click on ZIP button to upgrade file
- After that, expand ZIP file by double click on the expanded files.
- Copy that file to SD card to your camera by dropping and putting it to the drive button of camera menu display
- Disconnect Samsung camera from personal computer and press Menu and Settings button
- Scroll down to device information and take a choice of Firmware update. Press OK.
- Choose Body Update from Menu button.
Samsung NX300 Software Download
Manuals and Downloads
Galaxy NX300 Camera (NX300 Series)
File Name: Samsung Galaxy NX300
File Size: 0.37 MB
Release Date: JUN 09,2014
File Version: ver 140311